- New Zealand’s first designed greenhouse specifically for twinwall sheeting, not a modified glasshouse.
- Less framing, less shading more light available to promote plant growth.
- Full length roof vent provides adequate ventilation.
- Curved sheeting design gives maximum strength.
- 6 mm twinwall sheeting helps retain the heat with its double glazing effect.
- Genuine high quality twinwall sheeting has a 10 year warranty and features UV inhibitors.
- Designed and manufactured by a Southland family business for more than 30 years.
- Helps promote faster growth and extends your growing season.
Morrifield twin wall tunnel houses
$3,350.00 – $7,160.00
A very attractive model and available in a range of sizes and prices to suit your budget. Delivered partially assembled for easy installation. Twinwall sheeting provides a double glazing effect which will retain the heat better and extend your growing season. The roof vent which extends the length of the greenhouse will provide excellent ventilation. It is extremely durable and will stand up to New Zealand’s ever changing weather conditions.
Please request a freight quote if sheeting is over 4.2m or you are outside of Auckland.
For Freight Please phone or email to discuss delivery options and pricing.
Twinwall – It is very important that you keep the flutes dry. Please make sure that you keep your twinwall in a covered area away from water (moisture) and dust until installed correctly
Acrylic – Please keep the acrylic in a dry area as the sheet comes with a paper masking which is very hard to remove if wet.
Custom Glaze – Do not leave your sheet out in the sun as the protection cover can bake into the sheet. Keep undercover until installed.