Terms & Conditions of the Supreme Plastic Roofing Christmas Competition
1. The organiser of this competition (the Promotion) is Supreme Plastic Roofing Limited (the Promoter).
2. The Promotion commences at 8am on Friday 01 November 2019 and closes at 5pm on Thursday 19 December 2019 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after the close of the Promotion Period.
3. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or prizes.
5. The Promotion is only open to residents of New Zealand.
6. Entry is open to New Zealand residents over the age of 18 years. Supreme Plastic Roofing staff members are not allowed to enter this competition.
7. To be eligible to enter the Promotion and win the Prize, you must make a purchase in store at Supreme Plastic Roofing during the Promotion Period. Your invoice number will act as your entry number. Please make sure at the time of your order that you check your name and contact details are correct on the invoice.
8. You can enter the draw more than once, but each entry must be accompanied with an original invoice number. You must keep your invoice as proof of entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to submit an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. The Prize is $500 cash
11. The Prize winner will be randomly selected via a prize draw on Thursday 19 December 2019, and notified by the Promoter via the phone number and/or email address provided on the entry form on Thursday 19 December 2019.
13. The winner agrees to have their name and photo published in any relevant print and online communications for Supreme Plastic Roofing Ltd website & Facebook page and any other communication regarding the competition.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. The Promoter is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting prizes that it believes are of similar value or benefit) or to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notification.